[Paparazzi-devel] Navigation schema ?

From: Famille Chateauvieux-Hellwig
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Navigation schema ?
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 20:27:12 +0200

        Hi all,

        I have been trying to look at the paparazzi navigation code some time
ago and
gave up because I couldn't really find where to start.

        May be a bit of introduction on the Wiki could help. That could be on
the
theory page (4. Navigation). Concretely I'd love some diagrams showing the
geometry of the diffrenet navigation modes, circle, gotoWpt, survey. I
couldn't discover what the story with the carrot is.

        Could someone give a hint ?

Thanks
Martial Châteauvieux
http://horus-uav-systems.de