Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply

From: David Buzz Carlson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tiny 2.11 supply
Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 18:47:31 +0300

Why don't you just hook you ESC and your tiny 2.11 in parallel to the battery? That's the way my setup works (and I imagine nearly everybody). Unless you are planning on using some ghastly number of cells, this shouldn't be a problem.

David

address@hidden wrote:
If I understand you correctly you want to use 2 resistors to divide the voltage, and then run power, IE voltage and current from that lower voltage? This is very inefficient, not only that you will have to find resistors rated at the power you will be trying to pull. Definitely not a good practice. AJ