[Paparazzi-devel] need help with tunnel loading

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] need help with tunnel loading
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2008 22:26:34 +0530

Hi all

This is my first post and a request for help...Have been with the paparazzi AP stuff for awhile now on the wiki and the archives and finally managed to get one and thought to get to configuring the zillion steps one by one.... started to load the tunnel to configure the GPS and here is my first hurdle...

Connected to the USB header on the AP, powered the AP, and in a terminal window gave the command
make AIRCRAFT=MJ5 tunnel.upload

The only response I get is
make: *** No rule to make target `tunnel.upload'.  Stop.

I tried the same from the paparazzi center and the same error

BUILD TJ1
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/prashanth/paparazzi3'
make[1]: Nothing to be done for `all_ac_h'.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/prashanth/paparazzi3'
cd sw/airborne; make PAPARAZZI_SRC=/home/prashanth/paparazzi3 PAPARAZZI_HOME=/home/prashanth/paparazzi3 TARGET=tunnel all
make[1]: Entering directory `/home/prashanth/paparazzi3/sw/airborne'
Makefile:40: ../../conf/Makefile.: No such file or directory
make[1]: *** No rule to make target `../../conf/Makefile.'.  Stop.
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/prashanth/paparazzi3/sw/airborne'
make: *** [tunnel.compile] Error 2
make: Leaving directory `/home/prashanth/paparazzi3'

Many thankx in advance for any any help in this direction

Prashanth