[Paparazzi-devel] Male Picoblade connectors - UK

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Male Picoblade connectors - UK
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2008 17:20:11 +0100

Hi all,

Sorry for this rather trivial question but I'm having difficulties identifying what the male picoblade connectors actually look like and also where to source them in the UK. I'm also not keen on spending $200 on a pair of crimpers that'll only be used a couple of times.  I followed the wiki link to Farnell's UK website for the pre-crimped wires and found the part numbers listed on the wiki but their images aren't correct so I cannot be sure of what I would actually be purchasing.

Any help you can offer me will be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Paul.

Play Live Search Charades and win £5000 Think you know your TV, music and film?