RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU with Tiny 2

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] IMU with Tiny 2
Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2008 09:56:49 -0700

you are correct.  Look out using the ADCs on the Arm7, they are 10 bit only.  You may need to play some tricks to filter out the signals because they are analog, and EMI considerations are a must.  It can be done though.  Then yes its as simple as replacing the infrared.c removing the -DIR flag and putting in your own IMU stuff.  Its been done, it can be done, and its a great software excercise for someone learning paparazzi.

AJ