RE: [Paparazzi-devel] EMAV2008

From: Chen
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] EMAV2008
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 13:45:56 +0100

Hi Martin

  This Chen from Sheffield Uni, this year we are also going to using
paparazzi to fly, however, due to some components issue, our gps is somehow
not working well.

  Anyway, we should be arrive in Monday lunch time, and I was wondering,
where is the local airfield? Is it the one on the competitions? Because we
would like to jet some practice flight before.

Thanks

                                                                  Chen