Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] EMAV2008

From: martin
Subject: Re: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] EMAV2008
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 15:18:14 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Chen,

no, it is not the competition airfield. I am not sure if you can fly
there as it is a normal glider airfield - seems like you can do some
practice in the morning of the competition day though. Our place is a
model airfield not directly in Braunschweig - maybe a one hour drive
away.

See you,
Martin

Am 02.07.2008 um  Uhr haben Sie geschrieben:
> Hi Martin
>
>   This Chen from Sheffield Uni, this year we are also going to using
> paparazzi to fly, however, due to some components issue, our gps is
somehow
> not working well.
>
>   Anyway, we should be arrive in Monday lunch time, and I was
wondering,
> where is the local airfield? Is it the one on the competitions?
Because we