[Paparazzi-devel] Problem with Sim Mode; usage of RX-7-SYNTH IPD

From: Jan Nowack
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with Sim Mode; usage of RX-7-SYNTH IPD
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2008 14:59:56 +0200

Hi all,
i just started with paparazzi this week and i got two problems.

1. I cannot start sim mode:
Ubuntu 8.04.1, paparazzi-arm7 3.2-2, paparazzi-bin 3.10.0-1, paparazzi-dev 3.2-2 installed. I start the paparazzi center and chose an aircraft, build on target sim, then start a session simulation. I get an error message, e.g.

Run '/usr/share/paparazzi/sw/simulator/launchsitl -a MJ5 -boot -norc'
/home/jan/paparazzi/MJ5/sim/simsitl
Fatal error: exception Failure ("float_of_string")

DONE (exec /usr/share/paparazzi/sw/simulator/launchsitl -a MJ5 -boot -norc 2>&1)

An empty GCS is opened afterwards. Does anyone has a solution?

2. Does anyone uses a Multiplex RX-7-Synth IPD R/C Reveiver or does know if or how it can be modified?

With best regards,

Jan