Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? crystal not working?=

From: martin
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? crystal not working?=
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 15:00:26 +0200 (CEST)

Hi Cedric,

> I just built a tiny 2.11 board. I could flash the bootloader with the
> isp using windows or linux.

that's good. Sounds like the power supply, the processor and the crystal
are ok - otherwise it would not have downloaded anything.

> But when I plug it into my computer (windows xp) it says the device
> isn't working

Did you connect the USB, what are you running on your computer? Did you
compile lpc21iap and install the drivers for Windows? Maybe try Linux -
what does a 'lsusb' command give?

> I then tried to compile and flash (isp) the exemple "switching
> led" succefully but it isn't working either.

Did you adjust that for the Tiny 2.11? The IO pins the LEDs are
connected to are different between boards.

Martin