Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hi Questions about UART1

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] hi Questions about UART1
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 20:25:49 -0600

I used Maxstream 9xtend. I got similar problem last week and I found out the firmware on the modem is corrupted due to some unknown reason (x-ctu can not detect the correct firmware version number). I just rewrite the modem firmware and the problem is fixed.

I don't know what exact problem u may have. Hope this helps. Just make sure the modem can talk with each other first.

Haiyang