Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?

From: cory barton
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 13:25:35 -0400

At this point I have had to make other arrangements. I am requesting my money back via paypal. I do not expect to receive anything from halfbase

Cory

On Tue, Aug 5, 2008 at 1:00 PM, Prashanth Thankachan <address@hidden> wrote:
I have also ordered for the cables many many days ago and am still waiting for a shipping confirmation, Before I sent the money I got quick response most often within a day, However after the money transfer was made communications got very poor. Have called their phone many times...goes into voice mail and  when I did get to speak on two ocasions I am told will have to check the status and will get back. Numerous emails to enquire on the status of the order gets no response....And am desperate for the cables and connectors so reading this thread i am a worried as to I  would get the precrimped cables and plugs or nothing at all..

Prashanth
India