Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we n

From: Prashanth Thankachan
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:02:01 +0530

Hi Carlson
You got me wrong, I am not getting the cables free, I have paid for 100 precrimped cables and for shipping. As per halfbase site when you buy the cables you get the plugs free see the link below. http://shop.halfbase.com/product_info.php/products_id/58?osCsid=234bba5628821f33751265d6f12dbf91

I have not said anything that is untrue and have no intentions to do so to harm anyone or any business here.

Prashanth