[Paparazzi-devel] 60Hz vs 20Hz servo control

From: Alexis Lussier Desbiens
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] 60Hz vs 20Hz servo control
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 17:47:28 -0700

Hey guys,

I currently have my control code (for doing the prop hanging maneuver
with a Flatana)  running at 60Hz. I just realized that the servo
bandwidth is not much more than 10Hz or so and that the regular
Paparazzi control code runs at 20Hz (I think).

Does any of you see any problem running my control code at 60Hz? I can
convert everything to 20Hz, but do you think I would gain much
benefits?

It would probably be clever to sample my IMU at 60Hz, low-pass filter
down to 20Hz and then run the control code on top of that... right?

Thanks!

      Alexis