Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in Auto2

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] No throttle in Auto2
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 16:49:34 +0200

Hi,

I suppose Jeremy speaks about the -uplink argument of the link agent. It is now the default (and uplink can be disabled with the -nouplink argument).

So it is not your problem.

If you use the transparent mode, you have to remove or comment out all the DATALINK sections (I see you have it twice in your airframe file)

You can try to run the link agent in debug mode (stop the one from the Paparazzicenter and run it directly from the shell) :

PPRZ_DEBUG='l' PAPARAZZI_SRC=. PAPARAZZI_HOME=. sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link

You should see some "mm sending" message (sw/ground_segment/tmtc/link.ml:313)

--Pascal

David Buzz Carlson wrote:
Can anybody confirm this? And if so, what is the parameter that needs set?

Thanks,
David

address@hidden wrote:
As I recall, the default behavior is to not send data to the plane. There is some parameter that must be added in order to enable sending. I don't know the flag or where to put it though :( I think it goes on the link line?