Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we n

From: Mohit Mundhra
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Order from HALFBASE - Should we or should we not?
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 15:01:46 +0530

well, couple of months delay does not look like a management problem.
Also, if he does not have the components in stock then why does he not
state that on the site itself. While placing an order I asked him the
shipping time and he said that it;ll reach within 4-5 days which is
over 2 months now. I dont know if I will get my order EVENTUALLY since
he hasnt replied to me from long time.