RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Development Package vs Binary Package

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Development Package vs Binary Package
Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 08:10:45 +0200

More specifically, I am using the Tiny 2.1.  There seems to be an discrepancy between the voltage I read from my battery and the reading shown in the GCS.  I have read that I need to edit the tiny_2_1.h file and make an adjustment to the VoltageOfAdc(adc) coefficient.  Do I need the Development Package to make this kind of change or not?

As far as can I remember you can just edit the airframe file to do that. You don't need to edit tiny_2_1.h. And even then I doubt you would need the Development package.