Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation Problems using Ubuntu 8.04

From: Hillar Lago
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installation Problems using Ubuntu 8.04
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 14:36:34 +0000

Hello,

you can try this link for some instructions as well

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=901474
-------------- Original message from "address@hidden" <address@hidden>: --------------

The paparazzi-bin package is just what results from typing "make" after installing the dev package. There is no need to uninstall it, it simply gets