Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Invalid argument "latlong_of_utm" (0.00000 172.324

From: Haiyang Chao
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Invalid argument "latlong_of_utm" (0.00000 172.324232)
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 10:21:34 -0600

Hi.
Did u check the GPS_SOL in messages, Pacc(position accuracy), Sacc(speed accuracy), Pdop, numSV (number of satellite detected.) and SVINFO, which tells the information about satellite.

If Pacc is bigger than 10 meters, gcs will sound a alarm automatically. GPS will need at least 4 satellites to get a good GPS 3-d lock.

Haiyang