[Paparazzi-devel] controlling dual motors

From: Hillar Lago
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] controlling dual motors
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 00:25:20 +0000

Hello

I am wondering if the tiny 2.11 can be used to control 2 or 3 independent motors. I am thinking of controlling a coaxial helicopter. What files should I looked at to modify and do the motor mixing?

Also if it is possible to control motors base on variables example:

If forward speed is 0-10 mph then motor 1 works

If forward speed is >7 mph then motor 2 works

Thank you in advance for the help