|Subject:||[Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed|
|Date:||Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:21:49 +0200|
Is it possible to have a complete project kit, PCB, case, components or a pre-assembled Paparazzi?
I am not good at PCB’s! I like more the software tuning…
For one of my projects i need to position-control an Electric-RC-Helicopter (30-60 Size):
Could you advice me how to obtain the hardware (kit) ?
· Fly to a designated area on a prescribed path (waypoints).
· Precisely position hold : height, level and direction!!!
· Remotely set height & direction!!!
· Remotely activate – deactivate the UAV.
· Should be able to function in Europe (GPS).
|[Prev in Thread]||Current Thread||[Next in Thread]|