[Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed

From: ManuLRK
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hello, new to this group, hardware needed
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 23:21:49 +0200

Hello,

Is it possible to have a complete project kit, PCB, case, components or a pre-assembled Paparazzi?

I am not good at PCB’s! I like more the software tuning…

For one of my projects i need to position-control an Electric-RC-Helicopter (30-60 Size):

Could you advice me how to obtain the hardware (kit) ?

Thank You,

manuLRK

Requirements:

·  Fly to a designated area on a prescribed path (waypoints).

·  Precisely position hold : height, level and direction!!!

·  Remotely set height & direction!!!

·  Remotely activate – deactivate the UAV.

·  Should be able to function in Europe (GPS).