Re: [Paparazzi-devel] no link :(

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] no link :(
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 18:13:12 GMT

Make sure you are specifying the correct UART.  Tiny1 and Tiny2 are different.
Also, be sure that your modem UARTs are set to the same baud as the rest of
your hardware (9600 is the default for xbee, I think).  Lastly, I have no idea
what the "datalink" section of the airframe file does, only that it's needed
for maxtream api mode.  I always comment out the entire section when operating
in transparent mode.

-- "Daniel Bedenko" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello, I am having issues with the link, no messages are coming in,
and gcs not populing. I am using a xbee-xsc development board on
ttyusb0 (which is recieving something since I can get hex output if i
open the device in another application)
thank you, please help

Here is what is in airframe file:

<section name="DATALINK" prefix="DATALINK_">
    <define name="DEVICE_TYPE" value="PPRZ"/>
    <define name="DEVICE_ADDRESS" value="...."/>
  </section>

flags:

ap.CFLAGS += -DDOWNLINK -DUSE_UART1 -DDOWNLINK_TRANSPORT=PprzTransport
-DDOWNLINK_FBW_DEVICE=Uart1 -DDOWNLINK_AP_DEVICE=Uart1
-DPPRZ_UART=Uart1 -DDATALINK=PPRZ -DUART1_BAUD=B9600
ap.srcs += downlink.c $(SRC_ARCH)/uart_hw.c datalink.c pprz_transport.c

and here is the the session I am trying to execute:

<session name="Flight address@hidden">
<program name="Data Link">
      <arg flag="-d" constant="/dev/ttyUSB0"/>
      <arg flag="-transport" constant="pprz"/>
      <arg flag="-uplink" constant=""/>
      <arg flag="-s" constant="9600"/>
      </program>
      <program name="Server"/>