RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Angles and IR

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Angles and IR
Date: Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:22:16 -0700

Uttam, It multiplies the angle output.  Lets say you are measuring 30 degrees with a value of 1, then you change the value to 1.5, you will measure 45.  Therefore increasing the number will cause the actual angle of the aircraft to decrease in flight(moving this number is best done in flight).  If the number is too low, your plane will overbank in auto1 and auto2, if its too high then you wont be able to bank at all.

AJ