Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS module from sparkfun

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New GPS module from sparkfun
Date: Tue, 7 Oct 2008 15:47:26 +0100

Daniel, what kind of weird issues did you have? Same problem as Ingo (the data rate was not constant anymore when there are more satellites available).
Did you use the UART, I²C or USB? But it sounds like not enough processing power on the GPS module....
I wanted to use a LEA-5H as well, now I'm getting doubts.

Felix