Re: [Paparazzi-devel] math.h library

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] math.h library
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 14:56:50 +0200

Hi,

the <math.h> header is included from sw/include/std.h, itself included by pprz_transport.h, included by downlink.h included by ap_downlink.h

A way to look at the includes dependencies is to use the graphs generated with doxygen. After installation

        sudo apt-get install doxygen graphviz

run the generation with (from the paparazzi3/ directory)

        make doxygen

and open the dox/html/ap__downlink_8h.html generated file with any navigator

--Pascal

Brendan Chen wrote:
Secondly I do have another question, in ap_downlink.h I am required to use functions which
are in the <math.h> library (the log() function). After adding the 'log()' function
in the code, I was able to compile successfully. I have also tried to add and delete the
include command '#include <math.h>' and it seemed to be able to compile both ways!
How could this be? And if I was able to use the 'log()' command in the .h file and I was
doing it wrong, how would I do it instead?

Thanks
Brendan