[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi in the UK?

From: Electro-Technik
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi in the UK?
Date: Mon, 24 Nov 2008 15:02:12 -0000

Hi,

I am new to Paparazzi and live in the North East of England.

After reading everything I can find on UAVs and Paparazzi, I can't help
feeling that this type of endevour would be more fun, and possibly more
likely to succeede, if the cost, technical challenges, frustrations,
dissapointments (and eventual successes) were shared with a kindred spirit.

I run a small (2) but, quite high tech electronics consultancy near
Middlesbrough, have built and flown both model helicopters and fixed wing
aircraft.  Constraints of running a business and family mean that leisure
time is very scarce.

I would be like to explore the posibility of working with (possibly
sponsoring?) anyone within about 30 miles of Middlesbrough who shares
similar views and enthusiasm for the Paparazzi Project.

I you think this might work for you, please get in touch through the usual
channels

Regards

Alan K.

(Hell, - I hope this doesn't sound too much like lonely hearts ad!!!)