Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? A bit of a survey...?=

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] =?ISO-8859-1?Q? A bit of a survey...?=
Date: Tue, 02 Dec 2008 15:38:48 -0800

Hello,

I agree, PPZUAV has sold over 100 Tiny2.11 alone, around 20+ TWOG already. This is just in the last 6mo.

Maybe I can put something in the newsletter for all customers pointing them at this mailing list to have those that are not already registered register.

I will post my latest flights to that URL in the next day or so.

Excitingly MIT has purchased two Tiny2.11 in the last few weeks. I am hoping they join and share their projects. PPZUAV is sponsoring a team from UCLA as well (i.e. donating a bundle to them) for a contest early next year.

-David Conger