RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Replay to serial port

From: Cédric Marzer
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] Replay to serial port
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 08:10:44 +0100

Hello Pascal, Hello Simon,
First thanks a lot to Pascal that you modified the code so fast. I am sure
it will be helpful to many people.
For Simon : I have made a board with an LPC2148 and a MAX OSD chip. My code
is based on a code used for a commercial product made by a friend.
That means that I can't share the code in its present state but I think it
will be possible to publish a simpler code that will work allright. I can
also share the pcb design.
Cheers
Cédric
P.S. to Pascal : when you said that you changed the code, does that mean
that I have to recompile it from the source or was the binary package also
updated ?