Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Connecting the xsens IMU to the Tiny
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:08:37 +0100

hum, it seems I removed the NO_INTERNAL_GPS flag from the driver... So you have to groud the GPS reset pin by hand.
Sorry, I should have check this before talking about the flag.

Gautier

Andreas Gäb a écrit :
Andre Devitt schrieb:
        I can confirm that you can use the tiny211 internal GPS port with an
external IMU.
        I just grounded the GPS reset pin and use the header to connect to a
MIDG II INS and have not experienced any problems with the MIDG. I had
to write a driver for the MIDG, but I just based it on the code for the
internal GPS.
This is useful information, I will give this a try. I assume you used
the Tiny's DOWNLOAD connector and left the BOOT pin floating to avoid
bootloader reprogramming? Did you use the -DNO_INTERNAL_GPS flag?

Thanks to everybody for the answers.
Regards,
        Andreas