RE: [Paparazzi-devel] throttle settings for turbine powered paparazzi eq

From: akochevar
Subject: RE: [Paparazzi-devel] throttle settings for turbine powered paparazzi equipped plane?
Date: Tue, 06 Jan 2009 11:15:28 -0700

Chris,
Changing the Min value of the throttle servo, will also not allow you to move it more in Manual mode, so take that for what it is.

THROTTLE_SLEW is the minimum time it would take for the AC to go from 0% to 100% throttle.  It is linearize as well I believe.  This is so the engine doesnt make very erratic changes, smooths it out.  Probably good for the turbine.

AJ