Re: [Paparazzi-devel] help

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] help
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 17:08:43 -0800

Hello,
You are in luck. You ask for a manual for the GCS and there exists such a thing: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GCS
Likely though the issue maybe that you have an LEA-5H GPS module and need to open the aircraft file and make sure to use the USE_LATLONG flag as described here: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/GPS#LEA-5H
I recommend using a very basic simple flight plan and read this: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration or more specifically: http://paparazzi.enac.fr/wiki/Airframe_Configuration#GPS

Regards,
David Conger