Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning Suggestions?

From: Todd Sandercock
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Tuning Suggestions?
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2009 06:49:38 -0800 (PST)

when i was setting up my twinjet the elevator loop had a negative sign in it somewhere in the aircraft file so even though it did the right thing while on rc it actually did the opposite of what it was meant to during auto. ie when i was testing it on the ground if i pointed the nose down the elevator would compensate by going down which would obviously cause a problem while flying. I noticed this before flying tho so everything worked just fine on my first flight.

todd