[Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi

From: Malte Fuchs
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi
Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2009 11:37:56 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm searching for a way to visualize some data I measured with the Tiny (e.g.
temperature).
The intent is to able to display the temperature value according to the
position, where
it was recorded. (with different colors for example)
I was able to export the flight path as .kml file and open it with google
earth. That's really nice
and it looks like I imagened. But the problem is, that the measured data is
missing.
Furthermore, I can export the measured values according to the position in CSV
format and work
with them in Excel for example. But I couldn't find any possibility to
visualize them.
Google Earth pro (I had a trial version of it) is able to open CSV format but
the GPS data, delivered
by the plotter are not compatible (UTM vs degree).
So is there any possibility to get the measured values into Google Earth or any
other useful program?
Or maybe you have another interesting way to work with or present your
collected data.

Thanks and kind regards,

Malte

Deutschlands größte Online-Videothek schenkt Ihnen 12.000 Videos!*
http://entertainment.web.de/de/entertainment/maxdome/index.html