Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi

From: Pascal Brisset
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Visualization of data measured by Paparazzi
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 09:38:34 +0100

Malte Fuchs wrote:
Furthermore, I can export the measured values according to the position in CSV
format and work
with them in Excel for example. But I couldn't find any possibility to visualize them. Google Earth pro (I had a trial version of it) is able to open CSV format but the GPS data, delivered
by the plotter are not compatible (UTM vs degree).
I've added an option in the CSV tool to export the GPS coordinates in degrees (from the last "GPS" message).

Hope this helps

--Pascal