Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Visualization of?= data measu

From: martin
Subject: Re: Re: [Paparazzi-de =?ISO-8859-1?Q?vel] Visualization of?= data measured by Pap arazzi
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2009 21:56:05 +0100 (CET)

Hallo Malte,

> Martin, I tried to to use your tool, but had no success. I was able to
compile
> the source code, but when I executed the the exe (with the log file in
the
> same
> directory, which I named as said in the source code ) nothing
happened. There
> was no error message, but it also did not create the gnuplot file.
> Maybe you can explain me how to you the tool.

it's a little tricky to get the NAVIGATION_REF message in simulation.
This worked for me:

- make sure you start the 'sw/ground_segment/tmtc/server' without the
'-n' option to get a log file
- (re)start the 'sw/simulator/launchsitl' as last application (after gcs
/ server)
- then:

address@hidden:~/paparazzi3/sw/logalizer$ gcc plot3dparse.c -o plot3dparse
address@hidden:~/paparazzi3/sw/logalizer$ ./plot3dparse 09_01_29__21_44_46.data
> output.dat
address@hidden:~/paparazzi3/sw/logalizer$ gnuplot

        G N U P L O T
        Version 4.2 patchlevel 2
        last modified 31 Aug 2007
        System: Linux 2.6.26-1-686

        Copyright (C) 1986 - 1993, 1998, 2004, 2007
        Thomas Williams, Colin Kelley and many others

        Type `help` to access the on-line reference manual.
        The gnuplot FAQ is available from http://www.gnuplot.info/faq/

        Send bug reports and suggestions to
<http://sourceforge.net/projects/gnuplot>

Terminal type set to 'wxt'
gnuplot> set view 64, 8, 1, 1
gnuplot> set isosamples 50, 10
gnuplot> set hidden3d offset 1 trianglepattern 3 undefined 1 altdiagonal
bentover
gnuplot> set palette
gnuplot> set xlabel "m"
gnuplot> set ylabel "m"
gnuplot> set zlabel "m"
gnuplot> splot "output.dat" using 1:2:3:4 title "roll" with linespoints
palette
gnuplot> pause -1
gnuplot>

Hope that works for you, too.