[Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] (no subject)
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 10:20:02 +0000

Hi everyone,

I've just been reading about the Pollin USB R1 video receiver/digitizer on the Paparazzi wiki and am very interested in using it.  I just have a few questions that one, or some, of you may be able to answer.

1.  What is the range of the device?
2.  How do you power the camera?  (I understand the base USB unit takes it's power over USB)
3.  What success have you had with this camera in terms of visual quality?
4.  And finally - I am using Ubuntu v8.10 (Intrepid) with Kernel 2.6.27-9-generic.  Has anyone managed to use this Pollin USB device with this version of Ubuntu and Kernel?

Many thanks in advance for answering any / all of my questions.

Kind regards,
Paul.

Share your photos with Windows Live Photos - Free Try it Now!