Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64

From: Paul Rawlinson
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64
Date: Mon, 2 Feb 2009 11:59:12 -0000

Thanks for your reply Pascal but that is very unfortunate for me...

I may have missed a comment about 64-bit not being supported on a wiki page somewhere but if it isn't already mentioned it would be a very good idea to include a comment in BOLD text.

I have invested far too much time in my Ubuntu laptop 64-bit edition to blow it away and start again. Do you know if the paparazzi software runs well in a virtual environment? I have a fairly high spec laptop. I use VMware for virtualisation which I believe is one of the only vm enabling software environments that supports USB pass-through. Could passing USB through to the VM affect the programmability of the Tiny2.11 board?

Thanks,
Paul.