Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64

From: Gareth Roberts
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi on Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid AMD64
Date: Mon, 02 Feb 2009 12:29:34 +0000

Paul, why don't you compile it by hand? If I can compile it for armel...should be even easier because ocamlopt is available on x64. You just need to tweak a couple of makefiles that are i386 gcc specific, which is the usb stack an the radio protocol libs. Can't see any problems, you need to do

-xml-ocaml something, from the source in the wiki

-ivy-c from the ivy website

-ivy-ocaml from same place as xml-o

then cvs checkout pap, and try to make it.

Took me an evening for armel, so should be fairly quick on an x64!

Hope this helps

Gareth R