Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Video Stabilized Gymbal

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Video Stabilized Gymbal
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:39:07 -0100

Hi, thanks foe the reply.

Your friend knows how to do it?

On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 5:09 PM, Andrew S <address@hidden> wrote:
Recently, in Moskow was an UAV exibition, some Swedish guys offers device like you want. Its weight was 1 kg and the price 20000 euro.
If you planning use ordinary servos, you are wrong, unfortunately. Usually gyros are located in platform, and device has precision direct drive motors. Electronics is analog, there are some chips with H-bridge and analog PID - controller. If you use digital processing, you would have huge bias
caused by mathematics - only "mechanical" integrator is good. My friend know this problem, and designed such devices, but unfortunately has poor english..

Andrew