Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NEW PAPARAZZI PROJECT FORUM

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NEW PAPARAZZI PROJECT FORUM
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 16:11:22 -0100

Great. If all agreed with the forum and declared oficial we can choose a domain name.

Please vote here:
http://www.azoreanuav.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7&start=0

And help to choose a domain name here:
http://www.azoreanuav.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6

Regards
Rui Costa
On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 3:56 PM, Paul Rawlinson <address@hidden> wrote:
If everyone is happy to accept this as a new forum then I will donate the domain name (or an agreed domain name) from my company http://www.webnames247.co.uk

Let me know if you want to go ahead with my offer.

Kind regards,
Paul.

Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 13:19:09 -0100
From: address@hidden
To: address@hidden

It's not official. I create it. I don't know if all accept.

I would like to create a new domain for it. Maybe www.paparazziuav.com

Anyone wants to contribute for the domain? If 9 people gave 1 usd, I give another 1 usd, I can register the new domain.

PAYPAL ACCOUNT

I only need to ppl. You can say here about your contribution. To count the total.

(BTW, who is the project-maintainer to decide this?)

I don't know. I think we all must agree.

Best regards
Rui Costa