Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NEW PAPARAZZI PROJECT FORUM

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] NEW PAPARAZZI PROJECT FORUM
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:13:07 -0100

Yes, but in different way. The objective is to colect info to complete the wiki. And talk about other electronic rc projects too.

Rui Costa

On Mon, Feb 16, 2009 at 7:52 PM, Famille Chateauvieux-Hellwig <address@hidden> wrote:
Le lundi 16 février 2009 21:43, Rui Costa a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Dynamic board, it's a board with live. Where people participates.

       Like this mailing list for example ??

> The wiki it's just fine, and we will complement every day. But we need a
> better way to communicate to complement the mailing list. In the forum we
> can share pictures and files. Talk about things in a well organized order.
> Then, we can use the useful information to complement the wiki.
>
> There we can talk about our flights, our camera systems and our problems.
> It's easily searchable too.

       Just like pepople are doing on this mailing list over the last two years ??

Antoine is right. It'll be no fun to have to log in your site instead of
waiting for the e-mails to come in my mailbox. I do not need this.

Regards
Martial