Re: [Norton AntiSpam] [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250

From: Rui Costa
Subject: Re: [Norton AntiSpam] [Paparazzi-devel] Aerocomm AC4868-250
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 15:58:32 -0100

Hi,

You are using the Aerocomm in transparent mode?

Best regards
Rui Costa

On Tue, Feb 17, 2009 at 2:53 PM, Steve Joyce <address@hidden> wrote:
I'm using them with good results.  I got some tips from Christophe De Wagter on configuration if you look back through the list archives around May last year.  Otherwise the physical connections you can work out with the description in the Wiki and the Aerocomm manual.

Remember you have to supply a clean 3.3v to the module.  I'm using the tiny13, so I have a separate regulator for the Aerocomm module.  I'm not sure maybe the tiny 2.11 can supply enough current from its own 3.3v regulator.

There was some effort to implement the Aerocomm api to allow some extra features,  I 'm not sure what state it is in, but the modules work fine in serial mode.

Good luck,
/Steve