[Paparazzi-devel] Does the modem interfere with 2G4 radios?

From: Martin P
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Does the modem interfere with 2G4 radios?
Date: Sat, 07 Mar 2009 12:16:28 +0100

Hi, everybody!

I would like to know if anyone has experience with Paparazzi and 2G4
transmission. I do not intend to fly Paparazzi with a 2,4GHz safety link, but
as 2G4 becomes more and more popular, I would fly near other people who use
2G4. I don't want to cause a crash.

Theoretically, it should not be a problem as the 2G4 radio should hop to
different channels and the interference should be very short. Unless the modem
uses too much bandwidth.

On the other hand, I would like to know if the modem works while a 2G4 radio is
near.

Greetings, Martin