Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet airframe software questions

From: Stephen L Hulme
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Funjet airframe software questions
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 01:20:42 +1300

Dear Martin

Thank you for your comprehensive response. It is most helpful.

But I know the Futaba T7cap.TX has a pulse width throttle sequence reading of say max= 1000 neutral=1500  min=2000.

In reality they are slightly different on the oscilloscope reading and I accept that Futaba reverse the min max.

Therefore, do I just leave that conf/radios/T7cap.xml file as it is set at min=1930 and neutral=1930?

Sorry if I am confused. It's because I am when I note the aileron servo settings seem to roughly match the TX xml file.

I guess I am asking does the funjet airframe run at half throttle minimum when airborne. I just wish to confirm so I have a good
chance of knowing to cut throttle on the GCS when it hits the ground on the first manual test flight.

Regards

Stephen

PS And thanks to you David Conger. You must wonder why it has taken a year to get this far along in the project.after being
one of the first to buy one of your boards - I had to learn to fly and I have just passed my wings badge at the WMAC flying an Easy Glider