[Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can't get GCS to populate

From: Alston Pike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Can't get GCS to populate
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 20:28:57 -0500

Sorry for the delay in the response...

I've switched the uarts for the gps & modem link back to the original values (gps on 0 & modem on 1).  Still no luck.  I tried loading the development version of the software on my personal laptop under ubuntu 8.04 and still have the same problems I was having before.

Could the problem be a device problem? I'm using /dev/ttyUSB0 as my device on the data link as opposed to /dev/paparazzi/ttyUSB0.  I checked the /dev/paparazzi directory and the only thing that was listed was a device simply called serial.

Thanks again.

Alston Pike
BSME 2009
The University of Alabama