Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?

From: Ben Paratz
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Re: Blown power supply?
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 17:07:10 +1000

ah ok, so the ESC was the cause of the damage for you?

Sorry if I wasn't clear in my previous email, my power-supply problems were last year, it blew up and I replaced it about six months ago, and it has been working fine ever since.
I just thought I'd explain what my problem was, since I was wondering if it was similar to yours.

Thanks,
Ben