[Paparazzi-devel] Log plotter allowable messages?

From: Nicholas Wagner
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Log plotter allowable messages?
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2009 09:43:35 -0600

Hello all -

I asked this question on a forum and it was suggested that I ask the question here.  In the quest for longer flight duration, I am making a few flights and changing the IR_PITCH_NEUTRAL as a fake angle of attack.  In the log, I can see a message that says timestamp 5 SETTING 5 slider value for any change in the settings. When loading a log file in the log plotter I receive a lot of errors saying pprz_unknown_message("SETTING","telemetry"). The unfortunate thing is, part of the data I would like to export in CSV is in the SETTING messages. How do I add SETTING to the list of allowed and parsed messages in the log plotter?

Thanks in advance.
Nick

--
Nick Wagner