[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi now under Subversion (SVN)
Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 00:01:31 +0000

Hi,

I just moved paparazzi3 from CVS to Subversion.

* Browse the current code tree here:
*: http://svn.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/paparazzi3/trunk/?root=paparazzi

* Download the current source tree using our anonymous SVN server by running this command from your home directory
 svn co svn://svn.savannah.nongnu.org/paparazzi/paparazzi3/trunk paparazzi3

The code is still available through CVS but from now on will not be updated anymore, please use SVN from now on.
For those not familiar with Subversion, the commands are nearly the same as for CVS:
svn co URL DIR          to checkout a working copy
svn up