[Paparazzi-devel] x bee pro

From: עידן מנדלסון
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] x bee pro
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 13:58:29 +0300

Hello everybody

First of all thanks for all the good advices in the mail form, I have a problem and I hope same one would be able to assist me, I am trying to fly with two platforms from one gcs, unfortunately I have a communication problems, I'm using the x-bee pro modules, that I gat from papazauv, when I connect two end devices with one coordinator, the link on the gcs often turns red(in often I mean every 15 seconds or so), may be there's same thing I need to change in the x ctu program or in the paparazzi itself (I'm not using api in the x ctu program).

I will be most grateful to any help you can give my.

Sincerely yours

Eidan mendelsohn