Re: [Paparazzi-devel] x bee pro

From: Alston Pike
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] x bee pro
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 11:28:52 -0500

Are you using the pprz transport or the xbee transport?

Alston Pike
BSME 2009
The University of Alabama
address@hidden
(706) 594-2812

2009/3/30 עידן מנדלסון <address@hidden>
 thanks for answering my call, I'm using the 2.4 version, and i don't have any problems in peer to peer communication, i appreciate the try, if same one else can assist i will most grateful.