Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New flight plan

From: עידן מנדלסון
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] New flight plan
Date: Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:06:43 +0300

 congratulation gareth hopefully i gone join you soon with my first AUTO2 flight

eidan mendelsohn

2009/4/1, Gareth Roberts <address@hidden>:
Not sure it was Pascal, apparently Google's new AI has been causing all sorts of internet problems today. Incidentally I had my first vaguely successful AUTO2 flight today!
Thanks to all the people who've helped along the way.

Daniel Morgan wrote:
i tired it out but i am not sure what this is made for. Care to explain why this was made?